Liberty Property Trust UK Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Liberty Property Trust UK Limited with registration number Z9689988.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.landnorthofhorsham.co.uk (the “Website”). This includes information provided at the time of using our Website, posting material on our Website or requesting further services from us, for example:
• your name and job title;
• your contact information, including your email address;
• demographic information about you such as your postcode, preferences and interests; and
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers which we may carry out and/or have.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website, and if you write to us (by letter or email), we may keep a record of that correspondence.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
• to provide you with marketing or promotional materials that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so;
• to notify you about changes to our Website; and
• for internal record keeping.
We will not sell or pass on your data to third parties for marketing purposes unless we have your consent.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to:
• other members of the Liberty Property Trust Group;
• business partners or suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into with you in order to provide you with the products or services that you request from us; or
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions or Cookies Policy or other agreements;
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Liberty Property Trust UK Limited, our customers, or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction);
• for the prevention of crime, in accordance with the law, regulatory or governing body, for the purposes of preventing injury or harm to the data subject; or
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by following the instructions on any marketing communications to unsubscribe from future communications.
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to change your marketing preferences or to stop any future marketing communications.
Third Party Links
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites of interest. Please note, these websites have their own privacy policies and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the address below.
Changes to this policy
Thank you for visiting our Website.